Unable to log in

Hi all,

I have tried to go into my Curve App tonight to find I have been logged out.

When entering my email, I get sent a magic link to log back in.
I click the link and the app asks me to enter my mobile number to verify the account.
I put my mobile number in and it tells me that the mobile number is already registered to another account to use a different one!

Is there a way to rectify this?
Quite worried as I have a significant amount in curve cash due to refunds getting put there?

Thanks!

1 Like

Are you sure that you choose “I already have account” and not tried to create new one?

Yeah, 100%
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times.
Quite frustrating.

same for me since this morning: first, found your I was logged out this morning, when try to log in, receive a request to choose from curve types (blue, black, metal; I’m metal), then address confirmation, then pin selection… and then error. Very frustrating

resolved after some time (just logged in and asked for a new code to access the app)

Hi,

Did you get this resolved? I have the same problem. Support asked me to uninstalling and reinstalling a few times and getting the new link, but just goes back to the email entry screen.

Hi, yeah I did.
Turns out I had signed in with google originally and was trying to login with my hotmail email rather than my gmail one.
Maybe worth trying different emails if you have multiple.

1 Like

Do you use Outlook?

Hi Nicb,

Yes, I figured it out yesterday. That’s exactly what the problem was. Outlook not opening the link properly. I copied the link into the chrome browser and hey presto everything worked.

Thanks