Unable to Login on iPhone 11/12/13/14

Issue: Unable to login on iPhone 11/12/13/14

How to reproduce it: Try logging in, get SMS verification code (or email magic link), hit next and it asks to enter a PIN but the keypad never shows and after 10 seconds the app just crashes.

Device: iPhone 11/12/13/14

App version: Latest

Screenshot:

2 Likes

Hey!

Have you restored from a backup? If so, the app doesn’t seem to come across properly. Try removing the app and restarting, and then reinstalling!

let me know if this works

And to me the same. I followed the instructions, without effect. Iphone 12 pro, iOS 16.0.3 (20A392), curve 3.63.0. On ipadOs 16.1, works.

Yes - can confirm I deleted and installed the app fresh, it applies to SMS and email login, all result in same crash.

This remains an issue and because of it I remain incapable of managing my account, charges are being billed to wrong cards, and I can do nothing about it as you don’t offer any other way to login. I also logged a ticket, and no response. I’ve repeatedly turned my phone off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried logging in using mobile and email, and all crash at the enter PIN stage.

Hey Hi,

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you!

It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

Alternatively, you can use the form on the support website to redirect your query to the correct team: Curve Help Centre

Please do let us know how you’re getting on! :slight_smile:

Goodmorning, I have the same problem with my iPhone 11 pro max, when screen for pin code I do not see the keyboard and app crash after little second.

Hello, same Problem.
ios 16.0.3 iphone 13 pro
Ticket open since fr … no response yet

Hi
Same problem here.

New phone - Iphone 14 pro max - same issue.
Old phone - iPhone 11 max - works perfect.

Probably an app update is needed for a quick fix.

1 Like

I have the same problem on my iPhone 13 pro max

Can’t get in to activate my new card no response from support as yet

iPhone 13 here, same problem. can’t see the keypad to enter my passcode. On Android smartphone, same addresses (tel number and email) works

I’ve updated the bug details to comment that it appears all iPhone Pro’s are affected by this and seems to be the common pattern. Sadly, I’ve also had no reply from Curve CS about this either.

I wanted to upgrade my Curve account, but now they’ve emailed me saying they’ve removed all my company cards before I could even login and do it. Ugh!

Done the same multiple times. Same issue persists. If no speedy resolution, I am tempted to cancel my monthly metal subscription.

I have iPhone 13 (not pro) and problem persists.
I think it’s a os version problem, I hope they fix it soon cause I can’t even open the apl

Oof even worse! I’ve updated it now. Let’s hope for an update soon.

IPhone 12 mini. Same problem and very annoyed…

Issue: (one-sentence summary)

How to reproduce it: try to login after email confirmation. I can’t enter passcode

Device: iPhone 13

App version: 3.63.0

Screenshot:

1 Like

Same here. iOS 16.1, iPhone 14 Pro. I could not enter passcode, then reset it on the other phone. Now can’t create new passcode

1 Like

IPhone 12 mini. Same thing…

Issue: (one-sentence summary)

How to reproduce it: try to login after email confirmation. I can’t enter passcode

Device: iPhone 13

App version: 3.63.0

Screenshot:

1 Like