Unlock international card payments ๐Ÿ”‘๐ŸŒŽ

UNLOCK INTERNATIONAL CARD PAYMENTS :key::earth_americas:

We want all our customers to enjoy financial freedom, wherever they are in the world. So weโ€™re changing our Terms of Service to let everyone spend with international cards on Curve โ€“ thatโ€™s Visa, Mastercard, and Diners and Discover cards from outside the UK/EEA. You can enjoy this new functionality now by adding an international funding card in the app and opting in.

SPEND FREELY
Customers on Curve X, Curve Black or Curve Metal plans can enjoy a fee-free monthly limit before fees are applied.

FIND OUT MORE

THE SMALL PRINT
Read our updated Terms of Service to make sure you are clear on the changes. If you havenโ€™t already opted in, all changes come into effect on Saturday 14th January 2023. If you have any concerns regarding this change please contact customer service.

2 Likes

What about the legacy black?

Still Unable to add cards from outside EEA!!! Despite your advertisement im running version 3.42.1 app on Android. Which is the latest available on Play store.

1 Like

Hi Binken, welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

By all rights it shouldnโ€™t apply to the Curve Legacy Black as thatโ€™s frozen in time so any new features unfortunately shouldnโ€™t apply.

Then again knowing Curve anything can happen. :grin:

1 Like

One year ago, we were told, that it is possible, to add a card outside the EU.
https://community.curve.com/t/can-i-add-any-cards-that-are-outside-of-europe/36403

So it is no new feature.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s great but Curve Legacy Black was officially stuck in time way before then.

1 Like

Where did you get the information that it was not previously valid for Curve Black Legacy?

So far I have not seen any indication that it would not be possible to add non-EU cards to Curve Black Legacy.

Since there is no information from curve on this so far, I believe that they themselves do not know what applies to Black Legacy.

For me it doesnโ€™t matter, i donโ€™t really need this feature.

Info Curve Help

I am downgrading curve i think to curve x. The weekend fees is so bad. That i pay 14.99 per month it sucks.

1 Like

There are now so many fees to keep track of, making the product less and less attractiveโ€ฆ

There needs to be a way to track the โ€œfair useโ€ quota that has already been used. Itโ€™s not clear at all currently and does not show up on the โ€œcard limitsโ€ page.

Secondly, the Smart Rules feature is amazing but it should be updated to enable a change in underlying card whenever fees are charged (i.e. international fees, weekend fees)?

Good point I do forget weekends so my international card should auto switch to my local card in Poland

1 Like

Iโ€™m still not able to add a Swiss Mastercard to Curve, it says โ€œcountry not supportedโ€