Upgrade to Black from standard failed, app thinks i have Black subscription but i don't

Issue: Upgrade to Black from standard failed, app thinks i have Black subscription but i don’t, and I am unable to upgrade it to Black.

How to reproduce it: I tried to upgrade my plan to version “Black” from standard. I used Plutus card for this upgrade… Unfortunately i didnt have enought balance on plutus card, which i didnt realize at that moment… so the process failed bcs of insufficient funds, but after confirming all details and CVC etc… Actuall problem now is… that the App thinks I am on black version when i click to “compare my plan” but actually I am still on standard plan which u can see on screenshot “Your plan” and im unable to upgrade my plan to Black… only to X or Metal… I tried to delete and reinstall app… with no results… Also updating my iOS doesnt help…
Tbh, i dont know what to do anymore… probably try first month upgrade to X and next month to Black? or i have to cancel my account and start over again with new one… bcs app doesnt allow me to upgrade to black…

Device: iPhone 13 mini

App version: 3.64.0

Screenshot:
Screenshots

Looks like todays new update fix the problem… :wink: