"Verify your purchase by using the Curve app" - I don't know where

When I purchase something online it asks me to verify in the app or receive an SMS code. I always have to receive the code because it’s not clear where I have to go in the app and don’t get any notification about it.

Is this a bug or something I’m doing wrong?

2 Likes

3DS usually pops up in the app. If your having issues delete and reinstall the app and see if that helps, if it doesn’t, drop the support guys a message!

When u chose in the app and if u don’t receive pop up notification open/close curve app till u don’t see the code after u enter the app. The same goes for Revolut and other’s apps. The bug isn’t only curve related. …but curve is the slowest to show that code for me, after opening/closing the app.

1 Like

Yeah same, I’ve stopped picking curve and reverted to SMS code to verify for this reason, I’ve no idea where to find it if you tap the notification.

It seemed to work well until recently for me - notification and approval was seamless. I’ll try the close/open tip above next time as otherwise will have to be SMS

I’ve never had a problem as, as soon as I open the app the verification confirmation message shows for me to answer. Maybe if the app was already open in the background you might need to close and reopen but I don’t ever have it open in the background so maybe why it works ok for me?

1 Like

Same, used to work for me but now use SMS all the time. Shame as SMS 2FA is well publicised as not being secure.

I use sms, as app approval never pops up

android or apple?

Android

moon via Curve Community <notifications@imaginecurve.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. aug. 26., P 20:39):

1 Like

For me app approval on android works correctly.
Wild guess is that maybe some phones kill background apps too aggressively and that causes 3ds verification confirmation not working correctly.

1 Like