Virtual and disposable cards support

Marie does not work in a customer facing role anymore.

Hey all! This has been a feature we’ve been wanting to try out for a while now, I can’t provide any updates from my end at the moment, but this is definitely still in our peripheral!

We’re putting a lot of focus into customer experience at the moment and this would be a great feature to work on in the future. We’ll be sure to update once we have any more info about virtual and/or disposable cards!

5 Likes

I have Monzo Plus and I found extremely useful the virtual cards feature.
As digital wallet this feature on Curve would be perfect! No more sharing information about the card details on website that you don’t trust and sure will help to reduce hacks.

1 Like

I totally agree.

It could be another GREAT feature for Curve to allow to use online your own credit cards in very safe way by a virtual / one time disposable “security layer”…!

I have this feature on Revolut and it’s great (I blocked at all online usage of phisical cards and use only virtual /one time disposable online…).

More interesting considering too that having a new phisical card from Curve seema to be quite slow and expensive…

Would really be helpful to have a virtual disposable card for online safety. I currently use Apple Pay wherever I can for this reason.
This would be a great feature & selling point.

1 Like

As a digital wallet, it would be amazing having virtual cards (I currently use this service with Monzo). It’s a very safe way to share personal details online and it would be cool being able to link a virtual card to a specific card in the wallet.

That can be also an appealing feature for prospect customers. If I have only 1 card, I don’t have any reason to use Curve but this feature can guarantee a safe online experience whe users have to buy on new sites.