Shachar, our Founder and CEO, said it well: It’s been an amazing year at Curve and we’re just getting started. Our mission is to simplify money, giving your the financial freedom to enjoy life’s rich experiences. Thank you to everyone who has shared their Feedback and Ideas with us here, via social media and customer support - you truly make us a better company!
In order to deliver on our lofty vision and make Curve a long-lasting proposition, we are moving to a subscription model to deliver a much better value to all of our customers. We have given our premium offerings a complete overhaul with added benefits.
For the travellers: you will be able to take advantage of unlimited fee-free exchange spending with access to the interbank rate. With the Metal card’s LoungeKey (coming soon) you will get lounge access at 950+ airports worldwide.Travel and gadget insurance will for customers in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Amex is back and will be rolled out for the UK market to start. We want to deliver this feature to all our customers and are working hard on how to make it happen.
All current Curve Black cardholders will be given 3 months of our new Curve Black with all of its additional benefits for free, or up to 2 months of Curve Metal for free (available in UK. You’ll pay for the first month, followed by 2 free months - or you can pay £150 for the full year). You don’t need to do anything - it will be done automatically for you. We will let our Curve Black cardholders when their free trial period will expire well in advance so they have plenty of time to make the best decision. If you wish, you can be Grandfathered.
Beta Testers will be able try to the new Curve Black for 6 months for free or 4 months of Metal.
Curve Metal - UK
The most rewarding Curve card.
- Unlimited use of Amex with auto top-up and no top-up fees
- Buyer protection by Mastercard Elite
- Unlimited fee-free exchange spending while abroad with access to the interbank rate
- UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Portugal: Worldwide travel insurance for your and your family with up to £15M medical coverage and many other perks such as car rental CDW insurance and lost luggage insurance
- UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Portugal: Worldwide gadget insurance for your precious belongings
- Lounge access at 950+ airports worldwide with LoungeKey
- Free domestic ATM withdrawals
- Go Back in Time - move purchases up to £1000 up to 14 days post-purchase
Curve Metal is launching at £14.99 per month. As a current UK Curve Black cardholder you can get up to 2 months of Curve Metal for free. You’ll pay for the first month, followed by 2 free months. Alternatively, you can pay £150 for a year.
New Curve Black
In addition to all the Curve features you know, the new Curve Black comes with:
- UK: Amex fee-free support up to £1000 a month, thereafter paying 65p for every £100 you top-up.
- Unlimited fee-free exchange when spending abroad with access to the interbank rate
- UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Portugal: Worldwide travel accident insurance with up to £15M medical coverage and many perks, including luggage delay, delayed departure and personal liability covers.
- UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Portugal: Gadget insurance with £800 cover per claim
- Free domestic ATM withdrawals
- Go Back in Time with Visa and Mastercard- move purchases up to £1000 up to 14 days post-purchase
With these additional benefits, Curve Black is moving to a subscription-based service of £9.99 per month. As a current Curve Black cardholder, we are giving you 3 months of the new Curve Black for free. You’ll also have the option of being Grandfathered.
All your cards is one, for free.
- UK: Amex support, paying 65p for every £100 you top-up.
- £500 fee-free exchange when spending abroad with access to the interbank rate
- Free ATM withdrawals
- Go Back in Time with Visa and Mastercard - move purchases up to £1000 up to 14 days post-purchase