We’re Extending How Far You Can Go Back In Time

@Marie
90 days is temporary feature. But until when?

It’ll last until you get used to it and then they’ll slap a 1.5% charge on it and give you some excuse about how much money it costs them.

2 Likes

If they start charging fot GBIT then that’s me done with Curve. It’s the only free benefit left that’s of any use to me!

1 Like

I bet they won’t give you a straight answer.

3 Likes

Thanks hup. Sounds hopeful. It’s one of my favourite features too and definitely the most useful feature of Curve.

1 Like

Noticed a bug after making GoBack In Time. Open the transaction on the card the transaction was changed and press Go Back In Time. Now in the view, you can see the two cards. For me it doesn’t show the orignal card, both cards are the same that was choosed to Go Back In Time. It should show two different cards, the card the transaction was originally made with, and the card the transaction was moved to.

2 Likes

Thank you @RA1, I’ve notified the team :smiley:

3 Likes

Great news! Useful feature…

and just for the record, Elvis had no difficulty whatsoever getting his mail returned.

The problem he had was getting his girlfriend to open or read them! :smile:

“I gave a letter to the postman,
He put it his sack.
Bright and early next morning,
He brought my letter back.
She wrote upon it:
Return to sender, address unknown.”

3 Likes

Is anybody having problems with their Curve Go Back In Time transactions? I have just for the third time in the last 8 weeks done a GBIT, and for some reason it keeps rejecting the transaction. It shows an error message of “Preauth on new card wasn’t authorized - Go back in time unsuccessful”. But it still takes the money out of the account I’ve attempted to move it to. Curve have been so unhelpful and I ended up having to pay the balance on my Credit Cards because my credit card issuer could not see the refunded transactions on their system. I’m so fed up with Curve!!
-from a terribly dissatisfied Curve Metal customer.

Thank you @Marie Hope it will be fixed soon.

Love the update of GBIT to 90 days! However, are there any news on the timeline of this limited extension? It would be great to get at least a little heads-up before it disappears (if it does).

1 Like

It seems set in stone now so hopefully it’s staying.

1 Like

Until the UK rejoins the EU :grinning:

I’ve just noticed an inconsistency between the UK Curve website and the International Curve website. On the UK website it says you can Go Back in Time for 90 days old payments, where on the international website it says you can Go Back in Time for 30 days old payments.

I hope this is just a mistake on the international website and that Curve is not planning to go from 90 days to 30 days.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for flagging this, I’m going to follow this up and get some more information on this for you. Back shortly!

2 Likes

Hey! Just found out that this is an error with our website, it is in fact 90 days for UK and EEA customers. Thanks again for flagging this to us, we’ll make sure it’s corrected as soon as possible :sparkles:

7 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Go Back In Time new 30 days time period

90 days was only temporarily ‘because of’ Covid pandemic and will be reverted to 30 days in September. Please continue the discussion here: