We've launched Google Pay

when the physical card arrives will i add it to google pay and delete the virtual one?

Correct. When your physical card arrives, the details (CVV and exp date) of your digital/virtual card will update and become the same as the ones of/on your physical Curve card. So after activation of your physical card you add the details of this card to GooglePay.

1 Like

thank you very mutch.At some point, the Greek language must be included in the application

You’re welcome.

You can mention Greek language in this topic and vote:

I’ve tried multiple times over the weeks to set up Google pay on my phone. It goes through the pages, then at the last stage says there is a problem and I would need to contact the card issuer. Please help

Contact support at support@imaginecurve.com. :phone:

Recently moved to other device (different oem, android 11) and finally “add to gpay” available for my curve card :+1:

1 Like

Same problem for me now. Did you resolve it somehow?

They don’t do anything, it’s a shame. Another year waiting…

True, unfortunately. They respond me as I written to the support and basically their answer was that they don’t know why I can’t use curve contactless despite the fact I was using it with my previous card and they need more time.

I’m shocked. lol
I tried on a older Huawei with android 8, NFC enabled, and it just worked: card added to GPay without issues!
On my daily driver with android 10 keeps telling me to contact support, but support does nothing :joy:

From the looks of it the contactless payments issue is not going to get resolved. I am having the same issue for over a year and contacted support who told me they are working on it (7 months ago). Still no news.
A couple of months back I rated the app on the Play Store and this was their response:

“Hey there, thanks for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been affected by this bug. Please be reassured that we’re continuing to investigate this for you. If you switch to using another device in the mean-time then please let us know so that we can help you with setting up contactless payments with this device instead.”

From that response I came to the conclusion that they simply lock contactless payments on specific brands of phones, models, and/or regions. It would be nice if we could have a specific thread for this issue and an official response.

Since it’s a Huawei phone, are you sure it has been added to GooglePay and not to the new Curve Pay?

I’m pretty sure. It doesn’t even asked me anything about the Curve Pay.
I can add all my elegible cards to Google pay on my current Redmi phone except the Curve card. I thought it was a card/curve issue, but being able to add it to GPay on the Huawei phone… Well, it’s phone related?? I’m very confused now.

Ok, fair enough. I thought it was not even possible (anymore) to have GooglePay on a Huawei phone, that’s why I asked.

Sadly I don’t use the Huawei phone, it’s outdated with short storage capacity, it’s the gaming phone of the kid.
I’m wondering if it’s a phone related problem or a known issue being investigated like support said a year ago…

I have Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with Android 11.
I have installed latest version of Google Pay application version 2.138.406141160 from date 18.11.2021.
I have virtual Mastercard with Slovenian BIN number. I haven’t received physical card yet.

When I wanted add a virtual card (with Slovenian BIN number) to Google Pay,
I received an error that I could’t use it for contactless payment.

How can I solve this problem?

Another image from the Google Pay app.

Since GooglePay contactless is not available in Slovenia, you can not add Curve cards with a Slovenian BIN to GooglePay contactless.

Instead you should be able to add it to Curve Pay. But apparently you are having an issue with that too:

I would advise you to contact Curve support (support@curve.com) about this.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information.
Given that several Slovenian users have the same problem
(using Curve Pay with a Slovenian BIN number),
I will wait for the programmers from Curve to investigate and fix the mentioned problems.
I hope and just wish, it was as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I tried on Samsung A52 (A11) and all went good, but with my currently phone (Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro - A11) it keeps telling me to contact support, dispite I can add all my other cards to GPay.

I don’t know more what to do, it’s more than 1 year of waiting… :man_shrugging:t2: