What happened to support? Problems with some cards linked to my account

I opened 2 tickets, one on February 1st and one on February 2nd. After a first reply, I have not received any reply, despite my reminders …
I still need help …
Some cards that have worked for months no longer work with curve…

Hello @francesco96corsini, welcome to the community! :smiley:

We don’t have access to your account here on the community as we’re Curve users just like you!

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re still waiting on a response I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter.

Wishes,
Mattia

1 Like

Maybe a reason why they do got so many messages is Curve’s fault? And maybe before introducing a new feature which would generate such an increase of messages, The managemen should think earlier and hire some more staff? I’m asking myself what kind od a VIP account is such one you’re charged with 15€/month and you wait 3 days (72 hrs) for an answer which doesn’t explain anything, so you have to ask The questions again?.. If Curve doesn’t understand what should VIP stand for I can easily withdraw my subscription if I’d keep getting such a service.

I agree, customer service is still very poor, but be careful. You shouldn’t write badly about the company here, they will ban you.

2 Likes

Hello @lunch,
Sorry to hear this. The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re still waiting on a response I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter.

If you wish to make a complaint, please contact the Curve Team via complaints@imaginecurve.com.

Cheers,
Mattia