When will Curve Card start working again

I was under the impression that FCA had unblocked Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd., but my card has been declined both online and at the grocery on 29 June, 2 July, and 5 July.
When will it be re-enabled?

Edit: I have sent an email to support, but they didn’t reply yet. Maybe they will … but they are busy …
Edit 2: I locked and unlocked the card in the app, as jayeshr suggested. It did the trick!
Apparently the card has been locked ever since the FCA blocked Wirecard Card Solutions, even though the app displayed it as “unlocked”.
Now I have added it to Google Pay, which will be interesting to test next time I shop for groceries. However, I was able to pay with it on eBay just now, so I think it is connected all the way through.
Thank you for the most useful tip!

Working fine for me - have you tried a different underlying card in case that’s the issue? If still not working then please contact support@curve.app.

1 Like

Of course I have! Three different cards in three different currencies.

This has NOT been solved!

You were not really helpful, even though you marked your own reply as a “Solution”. Someone else advised me to lock and unlock the card in the app, and that did the trick!

You have to wait for the support to take a look in your account

I dont have acces to your account
And my curve card works fine, with google pay

I dont know why you have problems

1 Like

Thank you. I’m waiting … and waiting … and … (the best I can).

But if there is some small action, that I need to take, it would be nice to know.

I tried to add my card to Google Pay today, but it was declined there too. Perhaps Google Pay doesn’t work in all countries.

What is the newest version no. of the Android app?

Hey @JanPM
Just to confirm, have you tried using your underlying card directly? Did this work?

Yes, that is how I can still buy groceries. Even though I am fasting lightly today :wink:

Haha thanks, sorry for the obvious question but there’s been a number of times users haven’t tried this :slight_smile:

Could you please flick the ‘Lock Card’ option on the Curve app on and off, wait for a few minutes and then try use the card?

I locked and unlocked the card in the app, as you suggested. It did the trick!
Apparently the card has been locked ever since the FCA blocked Wirecard Card Solutions, even though the app displayed it as “unlocked”.
Now I have added it to Google Pay, which will be interesting to test next time I shop for groceries. However, I was able to pay with it on eBay just now, so I think it is connected all the way through.
Thank you for the most useful tip!

I’m sorry but from the point of view of the support available on the community forums that IS the solution. You never mentioned that you had contacted support in your original post. There is nothing more we can do to resolve it here so you need to wait for support, try a different underlying card or if it is a major issue then call the number on the back of your card.