Which metal card colour did you choose!?

Thought we’d have some fun!

• Blue
  • Rose Gold
  • Red

0 voters

I’ve gone red!

Picture of the red (Courtesy of @jaxton)
Curve%20Metal%20Red

I’ll post the others when I see them!

2 Likes

I’ve seen them all, they’re SOO COOL :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The blue is very similar to the plastic variant

1 Like

Are you able to see them in the app? Go to “Card”, then “Manage You Subscriptions”. You should be able to view the three options there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going for the red, I don’t have many/any cards in my wallet that are that beautiful colour :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woohoo! Red card club!

1 Like

Ah, I see what you mean. We don’t have any photos for promotional efforts, however, @Dann had the chance to see them all the other day and found his favourite :smiley:

1 Like

They’re all impressive. The blue is very similar, the rose gold one has a iPhone 6S rose gold vibe, and the red… is STUNNING!

I’d be happy with any of them, but red is my favourite colour, and favourite card :smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome to the club!

(Also, congrats on being my first quoted comment! Thanks @Curve_Marie)

2 Likes

Its now working, get hitting it!

2 Likes

@Curve_Marie

Where did that nice shiny .gif go of the rotating Metal cards you posted? I can’t find it for the life of me!

If you have any more glamour shots of the Metal cards please do share! Need to use it bragging purposes.

Happy to share shiny Metal photos :star_struck:

SPINNING-CARDS_WEB_NEW_3_7

Let me see if I can convince a few people to share some more glamour shots :wink:

Update: Sharing individual glamour shots would botch the PR campaign, so have to wait.

5 Likes

Cheers! That GIF is enough for my purposes :grin:

I wanted the Red card metal… but dont want to loose the Grandfathered black benefits as I dont want the metal benefits… just the card…
@Curve_Marie is there any way of just ordering one… ya know just slide a ten… you slide me a red metal card… nobody would know. :wink:

2 Likes

So you mean like a dummy card with John Doe on it? :smiley:
Convince your partner to get a metal card and invest 150GBP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received red metal card in post today. Hmmmmm shiny! Love the packaging as well, @Curve_Marie - very clever!

1 Like

I can confirm the red one is awesome and the packaging is nice, too!

Just too bad that with all the contactless payments these days you don’t get to hand your card to too many people. :wink:

2 Likes

@curve_tobias was it your red card I saw in the office last week?

I don’t think so, I ordered mine through the app (the official way) and only received it Friday at home.

Morning, All.

I received a blue Metal card last night. I would describe it as a petrol blue, mostly very dark (almost black at some angles), but with a nice hint of dark blue as it catches the light (photos below). I’m very pleased with my choice.

Thank you, Curve.

IMG_5811 IMG_5812

7 Likes