Who do you want to hear from?

Who do you want to hear from?

Hello everyone :wave:

There’s a lot going on at Curve at the moment and we have an incredible team of 300+ people working behind the scenes on unique new features and improving our current ones.

We want to give an insight into life at Curve and provide an opportunity for you, our Community, to ask questions and get to know some of our amazing team.

I previously created a topic where you got to ask questions to Aimee our Head of Product (video coming soon!) Now we want to know what other department you’d like to hear from?

Legal or Finance? Engineering or Customer Experience? Design or Growth? Let us know what team you’d like to hear from below so we can make it happen!:point_down:

2 Likes

How about the man himself, Shachar Bialick.
There no better way for a company to show how important their customers are.

3 Likes

We would like to hear from Customer Service or Customer Experience.

Why are the support times so long and the responses often so bad? What, if anything, is currently done to improve the support function? I am one of many whom have limited my use of the Curve card, just from knowing that if/when things go wrong - I can’t count on Curve support to fix it or make it right, in reasonable time.

3 Likes

I have been with Curve almost since the beginning and followed all the news with interest. It’s a great product! It would be even greater to have some information on what’s happening with Amex. The absence of Amex has now been more than 2 years, with no sign of any progress. If it’s not going to happen, please just be upfront and say so, rather than stringing us along.

1 Like

Hi @JM61, we gave an update on AMEX here - Bringing Amex Back to Curve - #212 by Curve_Ivo

Hi @Hannah - on one hand “we are working very hard …”, but on the other “we just cannot give you an answer”. It feels like a very large gap between the two phrases, with nothing in between?

1 Like

I found this article that explains why we still can’t use AMEX with Curve.
https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/curve-yields-to-amex-because-fintech-promised-too-much-too-soon-say-insiders-49663876

1 Like