Wirex + Curve Partnership

Wirex + Curve

Hey folks, we’ve entered into a new partnership with Wirex which will let you make even more on your cashback through Curve!

We’ll provide more details when additional benefits are announced as part of this partnership. :heart:

https://twitter.com/imaginecurve/status/1559159708946137090?s=20&t=r4fRiQKAReOl0lOrRsECgA

2 Likes

Time to get Wirex then. :slight_smile:

Differences with the Plutus partnership?!

2 Likes

I signed up for Wirex ages ago.
Deleted it bc it was crap.
Have signed up again… we’ll see how long I stay with it. Basically if there’s no fractional Eth staking, you gotta ask yourself how serious they’re taking the crypto vs being just another ponzi platform.

4 Likes

This is incredibly vage for a customer to read unfortunately! How do you set this up? Do I order a WireX card and link that to Curve and by using that card via Curve, that adds it to my Curve Cash, Curve Crypto Wallet, or WireX balance?

The clarity of this is appalling in my opinion, you’ve basically left us to it to work this out ourselves!

4 Likes

Funny tho that you can’t use the curve card to top up wirex :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the teaser! I think it’s great to see the number of partnerships increase. Looking forward to read about the details when they are ready to be disclosed.

2 Likes

Nothing against Wirex, but #Plutus I find better…

6 Likes

Any news on the partnership with Wirex? What is the partnership?

Nothing special yet: We've teamed up with Curve! - General Chat - Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex

So, I assume, the relationship, although announced, is meaningless for the present?