Withdrawing Curve Cash

Is there any way to withdraw money from Curve Cash? I’ve just had a large refund (almost £3000!) from a holiday cancellation and it’s been put into Curve Cash rather than the original credit card.

(I should add that Curve Support is being unresponsive…)

An option would be to top up another ‘bank’ account with it, using your Curve card, for example Revolut. But as it is quite a large amount, this is not without the ‘risk’ of being questioned about the origin of the money.

I have seen reports on this community of people after contacting Curve support, receiving the Curve Cash in their bank account (SEPA transfer), after giving Curve support their IBAN.
But I have also seen numerous reports lately of people having difficulties to even get a first response from Curve support. I have good experiences contacting them on Twitter (@askcurve), I did get a first response within a couple of minutes.

You can request to have it transfered it out via bank transfer (SEPA), it can take up to 2 weeks thou.

That’s not a bad idea, I’ll look into it. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.